Friday 29 February 2008

Everything is possible for Poulsen

Asked at a press conference about the rumours linking him with a summer move to Barcelona, Sevilla midfielder Christian Poulsen (28) said that he only read about the story in the paper and that he doesn’t plan to leave Sevilla: “I have a contract until 2009. In football everything is possible but at the moment I’m very happy here. If everything stays like this, there is a big chance I will continue.”

The Danish international, who says his future in any case does not depend on Sevilla qualifying or not for the Champions League, is nevertheless not in a hurry to talk about a renewal with Sevilla: “All I desire is to play a good season here. My lawyer is there to listen to offers, but I’m very relaxed about all this.”



(read more on the Poulsen transfer story here)

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search