Friday 29 February 2008

Transfer history: Trezeguet (Juventus)

During his statement as a witness in the trial against the player’s agency GEA, Juventus striker David Trezeguet (30) said he was close to signing for Barcelona a few years ago: “In the end of 2004, I was thinking about leaving Juventus for Barcelona but I changed my mind when manager Fabio Capello told me he would solve the problems I had with the club.”

Trezeguet is currently still playing for Juventus, the club he joined in the year 2000. Last summer he renewed his contract until 2011.


(read more Barcelona transfer history stories here)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trezeguet was also one of those names always came back in the transfer periods. I don't know if he would have suited us though.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search