Wednesday 19 March 2008

Mbia has a large choice

Rennes defensive midfielder Stéphane Mbia (21) said in an interview with French football site Mercato 365 that Barcelona is one of the clubs that have contacted him: "There are contacts in England and Italy, with clubs like Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool. And in Spain, there's Barcelona. There's also Lyon, but those are all things that are going on above my head right now."

The Cameroon international, who can also play as central defender or even right back, says he's focussing on Rennes until the end of the season: "If I have big offers then, I will think about it. Now I don't really care too much. I will listen to people like Rennes manager Pierre Dréossi, who knows me very well. And also to my parents. After that, I will make a decision."

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search