Saturday 12 April 2008

Alves wants to leave to improve

Sevilla right back defender Daniel Alves (24) has repeated (read more here and here) in an interview with Spanish news agency EFE that he wants to keep improving and that he therefore probably will have to leave Sevilla in the coming transfer window: "I know what I have in mind and once again I'm going to defend my interests in the summer."

Alves denies Sevilla president José María del Nido has promised him he could leave this summer. The Brazilian international puts the strong comments of Del Nido about not wanting to let him go or putting an impressive price tag on the player (read more here and here) in the right perspective: "I'm here for five years now and I start to understand how things work around here. We know the president and we know how he deals with things. I respect his opinion but I don't think the same and he should respect that too."

Read more:
Deal with Sevilla on Alves
Deal with Alves
Wanted: Right back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If that president let go players like Ramos, Baptista or Reyes, why is he now holding Alves? I don't understand it.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search