Sunday 20 April 2008

Without trophies Eto'o will leave

During a promotional act for a brand of cars, Barcelona forward and Cameroon international Samuel Eto'o (27) said in an interview with Catalan radio station RAC 1 that he will leave for a foreign club if the situation at Barcelona doesn't change next season: "In Barcelona and in Spain I have reached my ceiling. If there doesn't change something next year and we don't win any trophy, I will have to leave because I want to win titles. And if I cannot do that here, it will be in another club."

British tabloid The Sun claims that this announcement could lead English top club Chelsea, who has been interested in the Cameroonian for several years now, to prepare a new offer in the summer.

pep's opinion:
again not the best timing...


Read more:
Eto'o top target for Milan
Eto'o could be Fenerbahçe star transfer
Transfer history: Eto'o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it depends on the players will they win titles or not.

If he REALLY said that (and it's not a media bullshit), he can f*ck off. We need players loyal to the club.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search