Monday 5 May 2008

Poulsen denies Barcelona offer

Asked about a presumed meeting with Barcelona sports director Txiki Begiristain last week (read more here), Sevilla midfielder and Danish international Christian Poulsen (28) has denied at a press conference that the meeting took place: "I've read in the papers that I met with Barcelona representatives but this is not true. I don't know anything about that hotel, I was at home that day."


Poulsen, who assured that he could not play this weekend cause of physical problems (read more here), nevertheless said that, although he's happy at Sevilla, all options for the future are open: "I'm very happy here but I don't know what will happen in the future. Every club and every player thinks about himself. For now I don't have any contact with other clubs and I certainly have no concrete offers, those stories are just rumours. But if a club wants to talk with me, they know that I have an agent. If an offers comes in, I will listen to it and see if it's good for my future and that of my family. I also would consider a renewal offer by Sevilla."



Read more:

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search