Sunday 8 June 2008

Alves delighted with transfer

Asked about his almost finalized transfer to Barcelona (read more here), Sevilla right back defender and Brazilian international Daniel 'Dani' Alves (25) confirmed the transfer in an interview with Catalan sports paper Sport:


"My people have informed me that everything is almost done and I feel very happy that a deal has been closed. I already feel blaugrana since everything indicates that I wil be a Barcelona player very soon. The contract just has to be signed now, all the rest is agreed upon."

In an interview with Catalan radio station RAC 1, Alves, who is in the United States with the Brazilian national team, showed his satisfaction about the move: "I'm very happy and very satisfied that a deal has been closed and that I will be part of a great club like Barcelona. It's a big motivation for me and it means that they trust in me. I will arrive in Barcelona with the will to win trophies. I'm an ambitious player and I hope to win important things with Barcelona. I want to help the team to again occupy the place it deserves."


Read more:
Deal on Alves
Capel only thinking about Sevilla
Barcelona will pay Keita buyout fee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now d defence is very strong and attacking with Alves! So I hope wll sign Ochoa or Neuer( Valdes is too prone to errors) and also we need to replace Deco with Diego or Moutinho, and if Ronnie leave we need another AML, I prefer Silva or Quaresma! visca el barca!!!

Custom Search
 
Custom Search