Tuesday 24 June 2008

Crosas will start the new season in Barcelona

Asked about his future, Olympique Lyon midfielder and Barcelona loan out Marc Crosas (20) has said in an interview with Catalan sports paper El Mundo Deportivo that he doesn't yet know if he will be able to stay in Barcelona but that he probably will start the training sessions with the team:


"My agent Ramón Arasa is talking with the club. I know that at least I will be able to do the pre-season with Barcelona since they didn't tell me the opposite. I have a contract for three more years, so in theory I'll start with the team on the 14th of July."

The Catalan player hopes that everything will be clear as soon as possible: "I would want to know my future already because not knowing anything makes one a little nervous. The situation changes the whole time and I just cannot predict what's going to happen. But it could take a long time since the market only closes at the end of August."

Knowing that it will be difficult to get a place in the Barcelona squad, Crosas seems to have set his mind on leaving the club: "Barcelona is and will always be my first option but the problem is that I'm not the first option of Barcelona. I notice that Barcelona is bringing in new people and that it won't be easy to stay. Some clubs have asked for me. If a concrete offer comes, I will look at it. Staying in Lyon is also an option. They got to know me and appreciate me."

Read more:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pep keep him pls

he is better opotion than hernanes

crosas catalonia proud yea^

Custom Search
 
Custom Search