Tuesday 17 June 2008

Guiza hopes for Barcelona move to come true

Asked about the rumours linking him with a summer move to Barcelona (read more here), Mallorca forward and Spanish international Dani Güiza (27) said at a press conference that he is very much open to the possibility:


"Of course I would like to play there. It's a big club, every player would like that. I wouldn't really consider it a revenge after my short stay with Barcelona B. I hope it will come true. But if not, I'll play at another club who is willing to pay me. Let's wait and see what will happen. "

Read more:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he would be the best option this season up front. With Henry, Güiza, Bojan and maybe Eto'o we have some very competent strikers. Then all we need is a world class left-winger. Next season we can transfer Benzema.

Anonymous said...

Well according to Goal.com (not neccesarily the most realiable source of information) the article states that Guiza could be transferred for as little as 10mil Euro. While he's no replacement for Eto'o, I wouldn't mind having him coming off the bench as a sub. If Guiza is comfortable having a "Larsson" type role at the club then for the price you would be hard pressed to find a cheaper and better alternative. Plus he seems to be realy sincere about joining the club.

pep said...

goal forgets that he has a buyout clause of 15 million euro and i guess several clubs are willing to pay that for the Liga's top goalscorer.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search