Wednesday 25 June 2008

Trezeguet to stay in Italy

Asked about the rumours linking Juventus forward David Trezeguet (30) with a summer move to Barcelona (read more here), the player's agent Antonio Caliendo has said in an interview with Italian radio station Teleradiostereo that he doesn't see the transfer of the French striker go through:

"I don't see it very possible that Juventus will let David leave, even if Barcelona would keep insisting. I think that Juventus would possibly take into consideration an offer of at least 30 million euro° but I don't know how much Barcelona is prepared to pay. I have signed a four-year contract to represent David and I know he would like to stay at Juventus."


Read more:

1 comment:

pep said...

30 million euro =

47 million us dollar
24 million british pound

Custom Search
 
Custom Search