Saturday 19 July 2008

Barça B: Nolito confirms transfer

Asked about the rumours that he's on the verge of joining Barcelona Atlètic (previously know as Barcelona B) (read more here), Ecija forward Nolito (21) has confirmed the transfer in an interview with Sevilla sport paper Estadio Deportivo:

"Since I married just recently, I can consider this as another wedding gift. I feel very satisfied to be able to play there cause since I was little I have always been a Barcelona fan. It's a dream to play with the best players. Now I first want to find my place in the second team and then I will try, why not, to make my debut in the Primera División."

The paper claims that Nolito will sign a three-year contract with Barcelona. The Spanish striker is expected to arrive in Barcelona on Monday.

Read more:

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search