Monday 14 July 2008

Barça B: Zaragoza asks buyout fee for Goni

Aragon regional sports paper Equipo claims that second division team Zaragoza has made clear to Barcelona that they will only let Zaragoza B central defender Raúl Goni (19) go if the buyout clause of 24 000 euro° is paid.

Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Barcelona B (read more here), Goni was cautious in his statements: "Nobody directly informed me but I know that Barcelona is interested. I'm not desperate to go to Barcelona although for sporting reasons I prefer to join Barcelona B since they play in a higher division. On the other hand I'm playing for Aaragoza since I was nine years old, so I'm a die hard zaragocista."

Read more:
Barça B: Difficult talks with Zaragoza on Goni
Barça B - Official: Rayo
Barça B: Deal with Longas (Zaragoza)

1 comment:

pep said...

24 000 euro =

39 000 us dollar
20 000 british pound

Custom Search
 
Custom Search