Thursday 7 August 2008

Barça B: Longas wants to play for promotion

Asked about how he felt about being a Barcelona player, new Barcelona Atlètic player Antonio Longás (23) has said in an interview with Catalan sports paper Sport that he is satisfied with the transfer:


"I have always liked the style of Barcelona. The way of playing they demonstrate in all categories starting from the youth is very attractive, so I'm very happy with the transfer. Luis Enrique called me twice and to know that he really wanted me to join his team was an extra motivation to accept the offer.

I was a little surprised that Zaragoza gave me such a hard time but now I'm here and I want to help the team as much as I can. I know that the club has been building a team that can compete for promotion and I hope to add my share to that. The responsability is always shared by all the players but because of my age and experience they probably will ask some more from me."

Read more:

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search