Monday 15 September 2008

Barça B: Busquets satisfied with first team debut

Asked about his official debut with Barcelona's first team on Saturday against Racing Santander, Barcelona Atlètic midfielder Sergi Busquets (20), the son of former Barcelona goalkeeper Carles Busquets, said to journalists after the game that he felt comfortable on the pitch:


"It's a pleasure to play with this team. I already participated in a lot of training sessions of the first team during the pre-season, so it wasn't hard to adapt.

The atmosphere in the dressing room is really good. Everybody has made me feel comfortable and I enjoyed playing with them. Guardiola told me that I didn't need to prove anything, that he already knew my qualities and that I could be relaxed. I hope to be able to help both the first team and the B team this season."

Read more:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His playing in the racing match was very impressive (very much better Xavi, Inesta and Keita). Good passing ability, good vision, good defensive ability, tall yet fast... bright future

Anonymous said...

carbon copy backup for toure...:D

Custom Search
 
Custom Search