Friday 26 September 2008

Giovani doesn't regret summer move

In an interview with his new club’s official magazine Hotspur, Tottenham attackerand Mexican international Giovani dos Santos (19) has insisted he does not regret leaving Barcelona for the English Premier League during the summer:

"I'm looking for opportunities to grow as a player and I saw Spurs as the kind of place where I could really develop. I did have other offers, but Spurs was the club I keenly wanted to come to because I know this team is really developing. I believe this club has a big, big future and I want to play my part in that. Now I'm here, I'm really happy."

Read more:
OFFICIAL: Giovani to Tottenham
Deco and Giovani are seen as bargains
Youth: Tottenham wants Jonathan dos Santos

Read the complete Giovani dos Santos transfer story from the first rumours until the official confirmation

3 comments:

Àlex said...

Isn't Tottenham at the bottom of the EPL table??? Oh yes they are!! No regrets hmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

ahhahhahaha

Anonymous said...

Actually, I was really disappointed due to his departure. I think he would develop into a great player and I regret the fact that we all won't see him and Bojan together. I was hoping that FCB will act like Arsenal and try to create a young team with the players for the future.
@Alex:Yes, they are at the bottom, but they have excellent team and excellent coach and I think they will overcome their crisis.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search