Tuesday 30 September 2008

Medical: Hleb training with the group

Barcelona attacker Alexander Hleb (27) returned yesterday afternoon to the group training.

After some ball touches, he was doing some running in the margin of the training session.


Hleb, who suffered a ligament injury during the game against Racing Santander on 13 September, was expected to be out for three to four weeks (read more here).

Catalan sports paper El Mundo Deportivo claims that Hleb could be again available for the league game against Athletic Bilbao mid-October.

Read more:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think am the HAPPIEST to read this. C'mon Hleb.. And I have not really been posting my comment these days cos i just enjoy u guys' post, ramzi, kxevin, fcbee, all all u guys... And wheres my "BESTEST" friend MEMO?.. miss ur comments!!

Anonymous said...

I'm giddy as well, noubarca. Hleb returns, and as I've said before, we never mention the name Gudjohnsen again, as there is nothing the Iclandic Monument can do, that Hleb can't do better.

Ramzi said...

Kxevin I think Gudi can slide better?
pst Betis....:))

Custom Search
 
Custom Search