Sunday 19 October 2008

Sylvinho would consider Celtic offer

Asked about the rumours linking him with Scottish champions Celtic Glasgow (read more here), Barcelona left back defender Sylvinho (34), whose contract expires at the end of the season, has said in an interview with British tabloid Scottish Mail on Sunday that such a move could certainly be an option for him:

"If there was an official offer, and we could agree terms, then I would be very, very excited about a move to Glasgow. If there are people at Celtic who think well of me as a footballer, then I'm pleased.

I still have a really good relationship with Barcelona and I love it here. But I have still got a lot to offer in football terms on the pitch, not just as a squad member. Let's just wait and see what happens."

Read more:
Celtic Glasgow interested in Sylvinho and Jeffren

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search