Sunday 11 January 2009

Feghouli to decide on future in the summer

Asked about the rumours linking him with several European top clubs among which Barcelona (read more here), Grenoble attacking midfielder and French youth international Sofiane Feghouli (18) has said in an interview with French sports paper Le 10 Sport that he will make a decision on his future at the end of this season:

"I like to finish the season with Grenoble and do my best to help keeping the team in the first division. It has been a good decision to stay at Grenoble, since I needed to play on a regular basis in the Ligue 1. That was my goal for this season.


It's true that everything is going well, I'm satified with my performances with Grenoble. There has been a lot of talk about me over the last weeks, but I try to keep the focus on the game. The most important thing is to confirm on the pitch.

In June, I have one more contract year left. I don't know yet what I'm gonna do. We'll look at the situation at the end of the season. Personally, I would like to continue in France. That's my first option. I'm not interested in going abroad right now just to be the 20th or 21st player of the squad. I need to play. But my representative is taking care of all that. At this moment, there's nothing concrete."

Read more:
Barcelona interested in French talent Feghouli
Barcelona monitoring Irish talent McCarthy
Youth: Barcelona interested in Croatian talent Coric


Watch Feghouli scoring a goal:

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search