Friday 2 January 2009

Sylvinho wants to stay until end of the season

Asked about the rumours linking him with a January exit (read more here), Barcelona left back defender Sylvinho has denied at a press conference that he wants to leave Barcelona during the winter transfer window:

"At this moment, I'm focused on Barcelona and I don't plan to leave the club. I want to fulfill my contract, that expires the coming summer.

I'm satisfied with the games I have played so far this season. But of course, like every professional football player, I always would like to play more and have more minutes.




I'm happy to work with and be part of this squad. I think there's a very healthy competition between the players. We all give our best to give the coach a hard time choosing."

Read more:
Agent Sylvinho leaves door open for Celtic move
Sylvinho can negotiate with Celtic
Celtic Glasgow interested in Sylvinho and Jeffren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont blame Sylvy. he stands of winning Liga and UCL.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search