Friday 20 February 2009

Benzema postpones decision on future

Asked about his future and the rumours linking him with several European top clubs among which barcelona (read more here), Olympique Lyon forward and French international Karim Benzema (21) has said in an interview with Lyon regional newspaper Le Progrès that he didn't yet make a decision on where he will play next season:

"I feel good at Lyon. But I also like big foreign clubs like Barça, Real, Inter and Milan. The ideal thing would be to win the Champions League with Lyon. I'm not talking about leaving yet but if that would be the case, the main criterion will be the football project. And I didn't yet learn any foreign language...

I'm not thinking about it now. I'm playing at a big club and we will see what will happen after the tie with Barcelona. It's true that there's a world cup next year and when you start a new adventure just before, there are always some question marks. But I don't want to let all that have an influence on me when I would decide to leave in June."

Read more:
Benzema could stay one more year at Lyon
Benzema not a transfer target anymore
Cash plus Abidal bid for Benzema on the table

1 comment:

Tohar Investment Limited said...

why is he always talking about barcelona?is he ready to come?

Custom Search
 
Custom Search