Saturday 21 February 2009

Caceres doesn"t want to leave on loan

Asked abut the rumours linking him with a loan next season (read more here), Barcelona central defender and Uruguay international Martín Cáceres (21) has said at a press conference that he doesn't want to leave the club:

"Nobody has proposed me anything and I don't want them to propose me anything either. I will stay here, no doubts.

I want to continue here for many years and therefore I don't want to hear anything on those stories about me, saying that I will go to another club or talking about a loan.

Every week I feel better and I'm more happy at Barça. I'm feeling more confident now that the coach has given me lately more playing time than at the start of the season. I have adapted better to the club and I have caught the rhythm of the team. I want to stay here so I don't need those rumours regarding my future."

Read more:
Caceres will leave on loan next season
Olympiacos offer for Caceres rejected
Henrique to return and Caceres to leave on loan

12 comments:

sashi said...

dude... for tat, u shud stop makin costly mistakes... when the team has secured the la liga title, Pep will give u more chances to start... tats when u gotta impress th manager n us, the fans...

Anonymous said...

Caceres don't wont to leave on loan, and I don't wont to work. But sometimes you have to what you have to do.

Anonymous said...

@sashi

and may i know what those "costly mistakes" are???

Honestly i dont want him to leave...

sashi said...

Gopi...
of all th defenders we have now(who are regular starters), he's the one who has been least reliable... as i said, if he doesn't show some improvement, we've gotta loan him out n bring Henrique in... i think many ppl would agree to it...

Anonymous said...

...until now his performances were nothing...why do we paid so much for him?...can't understand it...if he were good enough there would be no question 'bout him...he would have even secured his place...like pique did too...but the fact he didn't is a sign...for me he's crap and don't see him change that in nearly future...would like it...also for the money we paid...

ZenI said...

I agree with sashi on this one. I'm nervous every time he plays.

We paid €16.5 million for him?! I'm not sure why?

Anonymous said...

i dont understand how people tend to go with the flow....why do u just remember his bad time?
did u watch hm in the last two games?he was very good
infact in the betis game he covered for half the mistakes pique made(pique was pathetic against betis) and he is much more talented than pique he has got pace aggression and is a very good tackler and has got a lot of room for improvement........in the beggining of the season he needed
some time to adopt and nw seems to be settled into the squad
pls give him more time before making negative comments shashi

barca nike said...

i agree with Anonymous

Anonymous said...

I think that he is very nervous when he got playing.
He wants to show is quality, but the "shaking legs" makes it difficult.
It can look better when his confidence will be better.

Lets see in the end of the season if it has been a progrese.

ilias said...

His play indeed lacked a lot of confidence.
Certainly if you compare him to Piqué who despite the fact that's he's the same age plays much more solid.
He needs to play whenever he can, same for Hleb!

Anonymous said...

i agree it hink its crap what we paid for him he makes too much mistakes if it was up to me we sell him and bring in Henrique, he has already proven he cant play at the barca level!

Anonymous said...

pique is one of the reason we lost many goals lately


caceres>pique

Custom Search
 
Custom Search