Sunday 8 March 2009

Guiza disregards new Barcelona rumours

Asked about the rumours linking him with several European clubs and talking about a renewed interest of Barcelona (read more here), Fenerbahçe forward and Spanish international Daniel 'Dani' Güiza (28) has said in an interview with Turkish television channel Haber Türk that he doesn't plan to leave:

"I'm not interested in the press rumours. I am very happy here. As I said before, I have a contract for four years and I plan to stay here at least for that period. At this moment I'm not at all thinking about leaving.

Before I joined Fenerbahçe I had offers from other clubs but Fenerbahçe pushed the most and I'm happy and honoured to have come here. After I gave my word to Fenerbahçe, I received an offer from Barcelona but I rejected it and signed here.

So I can promise you that the answer when new bids will come in, will also be 'no'. The situation of Aragonés won't have an influence on this. I signed here before he did and at that time I didn't know he would also come to Istanbul as the new Fenerbahçe coach."

Read more:
Barcelona has first option on Guiza
Case closed: Guiza
Guiza hopes for Barcelona move to come true

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We dont need him too, who is he thinking to say no to Barca come on any player would love to come to play for Barca, he knows he would not be a rugalar start, so that is why he reject the offer

Anonymous said...

as a stand in for eto'o i prefer dembele! he is so good! and rather cheap. I know he's the type pep wants. strong and technical. when he learns to score he can retire eto'o. and a belgian like myself in nou camp would be great!

loan bojan out to az.. work under v gaal, and playing every week. it would be good for him

Anonymous said...

guiza NO! Keirison is better solution, maybe unproven but he can be star or the next Ronaldo! & I hope espanyol will relegate this season :)

Anonymous said...

guiza is shite performer in fener, beleive me he cant play even in malaga shirt, i am turkish. diego lugano a defender from his team scored more goals than him in our league.

How did he manage to score 26-27 goals without penalty in liga last year , unbeleivable.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search