Tuesday 31 March 2009

Pique dedicates Spain goal to brother

Asked about the celebration after the goal he scored with Spain on Saturday (watch the video here), Barcelona central defender Gerard Piqué said in an itnerview with Catalan sports paper El Mundo Deportivo that he dedicated the goal to his 17 years old brother Marc:

"It's my third goal of the season... No seriously, it was for my brother. He called me before the game and he said that I would score. I didn't know how to dedicate it to him so I made the gesture and showed three fingers because he also plays with the number three at his school team."

Read more:
Messi dedicated second Sevilla goal to sister
International: Pique match winner for Spain
To whom did Messi dedicate his goal?

No comments:

Custom Search
 
Custom Search