Saturday 11 April 2009

Gervinho will consider future in the summer

Asked about the rumours linking him with several European top clubs among which Barcelona (read more here), Le Mans forward and Ivory Coast international Gervinho (21) has said in an interview with French sports paper Aujourd'hui Sport that he will decide on his future in the summer:

"At this moment, I don't know what my future will bring. The one thing that is worrying me at this moment is the future of my club. I think I still need to make progress. It's flattering to hear your name being linked with big teams. However, to improve you need to have playing time, so that's also something I will take into account. We will see when the season ends. But I am not interested in joining a big club just to be part of it."

Read more:
Barcelona following Ivorian striker Gervinho
Hleb could already leave this summer
Ivorian Le Mans striker Gervinho being scouted


Watch a video of Gervinho here:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda reminds me of Eto'o when i look at his play....just a bit...Maybe he could do well....We'll have to develop him further also. But playing with us he'll have chances and hopefully he coul be Barca's Drogba.

LéonDrágon said...

...looks a little bit like janet jackson with beard...

per said...

Get a haircut, then we'll talk about it.

Albert said...

Must buy

Custom Search
 
Custom Search