Wednesday 1 April 2009

Iniesta hopes to retire at Barcelona

Asked about the possibility that candidates for the Real Madrid presidency could be interested in him (read more here), Barcelona attacker and Spanish international Andrés Iniesta (24) has said at a press conference that he wants to stay at Barcelona for many more years:

"People can say what they want, I cannot forbid them to talk about me. But I have a contract until 2014 and, god willing, I will retire at Barça, which is my wish. Every one is where he wants to be and I want to be here."

Read more:
Madrid fans want Iniesta
Iniesta launches official website
Iniesta: "I feel best in midfield"

5 comments:

barcan said...

Love you :))))

Anonymous said...

spoken like a true barcelona lover

tero said...

He plays with his all of his heart unlike traitor Fabregas...he can go to kiss Madrid ass

Brandon FCB said...

Favorite Player.

Julian said...

Mine too.

Fantastic news and, what's more, I think he's the kind of guy you can take at his word.

Custom Search
 
Custom Search