Saturday 29 August 2009

Pedro: "Half the goal is Messi's"

Speaking to journalists after the European Super Cup game against Shakhtar Donetsk yesterday, Barcelona player Pedro commented on the game:

"It was a very important goal and I am really happy. I thank Messi for the pass that almost left me alone to score. Half the goal is his. I saw Messi in the centre, I gave him the ball and he returned it to me.

We all know what Leo can do. He is the best in the world. I am very happy with the goal and, above all, with the title. It wasn't easy at all but the spirit of the team has been decisive. I want to thank my team-mates who have always been there for me. And I also want to thank the fans, who have always treated me very well."


read more post match reactions:
Guardiola - Lucescu

4 comments:

tero said...

what a brilliant pass from messi...

bosnian_likes_barca said...

I think Pedro improved him self during last mounth, and he will good back up for wingers. He deserves place in the first team and could become great player. He's young, but don't have some children problems in the game, like Gai or Bojan.

Anonymous said...

Barca didnt play realy good. Ibra at all.It is going to take long as he will be enough good for barca, or he wont be at all. I saw a point wen he was selfisch and didnt pass even if it could be a shore gool chance.He can not do this anymore. I am not shore Villa wouldent be better for us, ewen if he is short. In barca are all small players playing good.

rObReV7 said...

If Pedro can become a 10 - 15 goal a year winger, then he has a great future! The goals have recently started coming, and in the Barcelona attack, you NEED to score.

Hint Ibra haha

Custom Search
 
Custom Search